Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 2: Bloggathon

Okay this is day 2 of the month of constant blogging. I don't want to be accused of being a slug... so here is my post!
Today has been a banner day. After a conversation with my wife, I had a revelation... on something I should have known already! Shoot Pastor Bob just preached on this a few weeks ago. But apparently it needed to be said again.

It is simply this... If God asks you or requires you as a Christian to do something... like love your wife, obey Him, give to the poor... HE has ALREADY placed the capacity in you.

So many times of recent I have found myself praying for what I should have already had. I guess its time to claim the truth of who I am in Christ and what He has done for me and get busy doing what He has given me to do!

I got like 5 hours sleep and I wide awake and ready to tackle whatever God or life hands me to day. I can say yes to God and no to sin. I can love those who are unlovable. I can forgive the unforgivable and I can do what seems impossible in my own flesh, because my Savior has already given everything I need for life and godliness. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. And if I hear anything different... I know that it isn't coming from my heavenly Father, but from the prince of lies!!!

God is good and so is this day... This is the day HE has made and I am rejoicing in it!!!!

Have a blessed day, and may you get the revelation of all that Christ has done for you too!


Alan
a.k.a. Preacher Al

No comments: