Tuesday, November 13, 2007

God is good. I get to work for Him everyday. Yesterday I preached and today I led an impromptu bible study with two young ladies who very much love serving God. We prayed, we studied the first 7 verses of Acts 6 and then we prayed some more. Then we watched an episode of Numb3rs. We had down loaded it off of itunes. It was fun. I get to study, preach, teach and still have a chance for a bit of relaxation. I enjoy the life I have been given. I love my family. I love living in Ukraine. Go figure. I thought I would be happy living in a big house with lots of toys making a huge salary as a programmer, but God saw fit to put me in ministry then send me to Ukraine, and guess who's happy? ME. I don't know what all He has in store for me... but I want more of it. I am physically tired from my exertions preaching yesterday, but it feels good to know I was doing just want He wanted me to be doing. I can't control the out come or people's responses. But it is a blessing to serve the King of kings. It is an honor to lead and serve those who are called his children. I can't imagine any other way of life at this point. I am glad to live where I do. I am glad to be dependent upon His pleasure and his will. I am glad to teach others what He is teaching me.
Is life getting you down... then I suggest you consider turning yours over to the real life giver. To the one who made you and who knows what is best for you.
May you experience the joy of service and the blessing of God's favor. With Love...P.A.

OBTW I also post on Myspace under preacheral

No comments: