Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Goals for this year

I just realized that I had not posted my goals for this year hear on Blogger.  My Facebook friends will already know this.  My goal for this year, in the realm of writing, is to write 100 or more articles on my Preacher Al Blog, and some of my other blogs like Preacher Al's Paradoxes.  I want to accomplish this by Christmas of this year.  Additionally I want to write out at least 6 courses in theology or Bible studies during the same period.

For me this is a bit of a challenge as I was the student who always hated English as a course in High School.  I disliked writing.  I think it was mostly because of lack of personal discipline.  So now I am trying to discipline myself to write every day with a goal in mind.

I truly believed that God has granted me insight in to a number of Biblical, Theological and Life themes.  Actually for me all these concepts blend in my mind.  Its like a Venn Diagram; everything overlaps.  Sometimes our Greek (western) makes us think we need to keep all these things separate.  Its as if we keep all things religious separate from the rest of our lives.  This is double mindedness in my thinking.  I think we need to find a way to make all things spiritual part of our daily life.  So come with me as I explore different aspects of the life of faith.  A life that Christ has give us that we might live it to the full.

Blessings
Alan

No comments: