Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blogathon 2009 day 11

Life continues to be challenging. I know the truth, but I still battle against lies. My enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion hoping to catch me unawares. I cast my hope upon the Lord. I look to God for my salvation. I cannot save myself. I cannot save anyone else. No one can save me apart for the blood of Christ. I am a new creation. My hope is in the Lord. I have no reason to fear man, what can he do to me. It is God who can destroy my immortal soul. People can shame me, hurt me, ignore me and lie about me, but it is God to whom I look. It is the Lord God alone that I can trust in. I am glad for my salvation. I am glad that He has paid for all my debts. I am glad to know that He has a plan for me. He has hope and salvation for me. I am a new creation in Him. Glory to God in the highest. Glory to God forever!

Praying that your day will be a day in which you put your trust in the Lord; A day of hope and of joy and of goodness. Great is the Lord and worthy of Glory is He!

Blessings
Alan

No comments: