Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogathon 2009 Day Two

Today was a quiet day. My wife is off work because the schools are all closed for three weeks. I miss her, cause she is at work so much, but now I get to hang with her. That is a blessing. I reminds me of the first man. God said that it was not good that that man should be alone. I feel incomplete without my dear wife. Especially when I am at home. 22 years of being in the US Navy prepared me to be away from home, but being home without my spouse drives me nuts sometimes.
It was a sunny if cool day today. We have a package waiting for us to pick up from my mother in law; Emily picked up the slip at the post office. Its from the first round of Christmas presents that she is sending us. I cannot imagine how many packages she has sent us. Minimum 2, maximum 4 a month for years! Wow. Tomorrow brings my Russian lesson so I better get busy studying for it.

Blessings from the border land,
Alan

No comments: