Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blogathon day 18

God is so Good

I am so happy for God's presence in my life. I know that He has redeemed me with a price. I am not my own but His. He has adopted me as a son. He has given me new life. He has paid for my sins and no longer holds them against me.

I have preached on grace of God and how much He has done for us. I have lead bible studies and counseled friends, but it seems just recently that I have experience the greatness of our Lord's mercy. It was as if I have lived thinking it was for everyone else but me. I cannot speak to the source of it here but I have realized a fresh and anew what our God has done for us.

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in in. I CAN do ALL things through Him who strengthens me. I can give thanks in all circumstances. I give thanks to God for my wife who has continues to show her love and her patience with me. Today is a great day. I feel so much lighter in spirit. I have a renewed hope in what God is going to do through me. I believe for the impossible. I know that our God and do immeasurably more than I can think or imagine according to His Power at work in me. The Sky is the limit.

Lord I look forward to you illuminating the path before me; the path that you have set me on. A path I have to fear of falling from. A path where you lead me to green pastures and still waters. A Path where even if is should lead me through or near the valley of the shadow of death.... I will not be afraid because I know that my God is with me. Jesus, your rod and your staff comfort me.

Great is our God. Glorious is our King on high. Great is his faithfulness to us. Great is his mercy to us. We must worship our God and declare his Greatness. We serve a mighty God. He is the Lord most High. Praise his holy Name.

Amen

No comments: