Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogathon Day Three

Today was a kind of grey day. There was a bit of snow falling and the temp is hovering around freezing. No snow stuck, but it was a reminder of the colder weather coming our way.
Most of my day was spent preparing for and having my Russian lesson. I am please to report that my teacher thinks I am doing well, even if I am having trouble remembering key words in my sentences. The past three weeks dealt with covering how to talk about family; marriages, births, who is older who is younger. Who is married to who and when. It will make personal life discussions so much easier. I just have to get those talking to me to talk slowly :D.
My poor sweetie as a terrible headache and is down for the count for now. I have laid hands on her and prayed and am believing for a healing.
Emily made us Chicken soup and chicken salad. That should keep the cold germs at bay.
No profound thoughts today.
I read Psalms 60-67 today. God is an awesome God.
Blessings
Alan

No comments: